Bread slices, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, chopped cucumber, tomatoes, mustard, two boiled eggs, salt, pepper
1. Cut the corners of the bread slices and flatten them with a rolling pin.
2. Shape the slices into cones. Press the corners together to keep them firmly intact.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the boiled eggs (eggs should be boiled and kept to cool)
4. Add the Cream Cheese and mustard to it and mix well.
5. Fold in the cucumber and tomato into the mixture.
6. Season with salt and pepper
6. Fill cones with this cheese egg salad mixture.
Decorate as desired.Serve immediately .
This would have tasted even better if I had baked the bread cones cooled and then filled them with the cream cheese mixture. But no one had the patience to wait for an extra five minutes
|Flatten slice of bread and make a cone|