Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun With Food

























































From time to time my email inbox gets filled with forwards sent to me by friends ,family and others.Some I don't even open if the sender is unknown.A few others I read. If I find those amusing, I chuckle out loud bringing the whole clan running into the computer room,probably wondering what ever had got into me. Still there are a few which I have neatly kept intact in a folder because of their uniqueness.These few had somehow found the way into my heart or should I say stomach?. I was amazed when I saw some pictures which were sent my way via email.They looked so delicious and good . I am so tempted to endow this artist, who I may never know, with words of praise for putting in a lot of effort ,to carve beautiful characters out of food.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, please